- We were able to replace the entire roof and rough framing.
- Next week we are scheduled to finish the patio bar wall, and start on the HVAC towards the end of the week. We are also scheduled to start the exterior painting.
Week of March 5th
- able to complete 90% of the exterior patio.
- have the rough framing completed this weekend.
- inspection is scheduled for next Monday. Once the inspection passes we are scheduled to start the roof on Tuesday. The roof will take about 3 days.
- Once the roof is completed we will be able to focus on the interior.
- Still waiting for the electrical layout,
- Starting to building the HVAC ducting.
- Last week the concrete was removed and replaced. The plumber and the electrician ran their rough lines when the concrete was removed.
- The framers are scheduled for Monday, March 5th to start the patio cover and will be there at least 2-3 days.
- The patio and bar area is scheduled to start framing on Tuesday, March 6. Once the framing is completed the damaged siding will start to be replaced. That crew will be there March 6 - March 9.
- The HVAC has been approved to start the week of the 12th.
- This week we were able to complete the remaining sheathing on the roof.
- We also installed tar paper on the roof to help dry it in while we wait for the shingles to be replaced.
- Week of the 29th , we will start on the interior framing. That will consist of the door between the pro shop and kitchen, reframing the bar top, and reframing the closet.
- October 28th - Fire occurred.
- October 28th – The City contracted with All Phase Restoration for mitigation of Fire Damage. All debris from the fire has been removed, excluding damage done to roof in the dining hall. Cost of this work was nearly $60,000. This was covered by the City’s insurance.
- October – December - Staff worked with Insurance Claims Specialists.
- Late December – City’s Insurance defined the cost to restore the Clubhouse at $231,000.
- December – All Phase was contracted to complete the restoration of the Clubhouse. City Staff and Keith Martin participated in four design meetings with All Phase.
- January 9th – City’s Building Division approved work to begin on the dining room roof. Seven trusses need to be replaced. The new trusses have been delivered to All Phase. All Phase is currently working on HVAC and Electrical drawings that will need to be approved by Building inspection.
WE'RE OPEN! Twin Peaks is open for business
Twin Peaks to open 8:30am, Wednesday, Nov 1
Twin Peaks Expected to Reopen Wednesday, Nov 1
Twin Peaks Golf Course and Clubhouse Closed Saturday and Sunday
Due to a fire early Saturday morning, Twin Peaks Golf Course and Clubhouse will be closed Saturday and Sunday, 10/28 & 10/29. We are working to get operational as soon as we are able. Thank you for your patience.
All calls to the Twin Peaks Clubhouse are being redirected to our Recreation Services staff.
Remember, both Ute Creek and Sunset Golf courses are still open as weather permits. Please visit our home page to check available tee times.
Longmont Fire, Police and OEM
October 28 at 12:36pm