City of Longmont Golf is Open for Play!
The City of Longmont Golf has received approval from the Boulder County Health Department to continue operations while the Stay At Home Order issued on March 25, 2020 is in effect. This approval is contingent upon the City of Longmont Golf adopting even more policies that are aggressive to ensure the health and safety of our patrons and proper social distancing is occurring.
Beginning on Monday, April 20, we will implement the following policies and procedures that will run until further notice.
- Walking Only Will Be Allowed – No motorized carts will be available for use at any City golf course. Additionally, we will not allow personal/private motorized carts to be used.
- All Check-In Will Be Done Via Telephone – Players will be asked to provide their credit card information when booking tee times. Upon arrival, players will call the Pro Shop to check in and confirm payment. There will be no cash transactions.
- Golfers Must Adhere to the 6’ Social Distancing at All Times – Upon arrival at the course, we ask that you park in every other space when possible. Prior to your round, keep proper distance if using the check-in terminal or using the putting green. During your round, please practice proper distancing on tee boxes, on the fairways and especially on the greens. The staff at each course will be monitoring these behaviors and strictly enforcing this policy. Adherence to 6’ distancing is mandatory!
- No Touching of the Flagstick – We have removed all other touch points on the golf course including rakes for bunkers, ballwashers, and coolers. We will keep the flagsticks as sanitary as possible but need your help in not touching the flagsticks.
- The Driving Range and Chipping Green Will Remain Closed – We ask that you stay away from these areas.