City of Longmont Golf Courses
Guidelines and Requirements for Re-Opening Plan
Tee times are now available from 6am to 6pm. Our highest priority is the health and safety of our staff and guests. The following guidelines, issued by Boulder County Public Health, are in place and must be followed by patrons of the City of Longmont Golf Courses. Golf Club staff will ensure all patrons are in compliance with these guidelines. Clubhouses will not be open.
If you feel sick, please do not come to the course!
New for Saturday, May 23:
- Pro shops open with a limit of ten persons inside at any one time. If there are ten folks already inside, please wait until someone exits before you enter.
- Driving range and practice areas open. Driving range is first come, first served. Priority will be given to those with scheduled tee times.
- Continue to use COVID-19 best practices:
- Maintain six feet of physical distance among others
- Wear a face covering when there's a chance you cannot maintain six feet of physical distance
- Wash your hands often and for at least 20 seconds
- No more than 10 people allowed in the clubhouse, including staff.
- Tee times may be made by calling the course or at here at www.golflongmont.com. All tee times must be prepaid. Walk-ins are not allowed. No cash.
- Ute Creek Golf Course: 303-774-4342
- Twin Peaks Golf Course: 303-651-8401
- Sunset Golf Course: 303-651-8466
- The driving range and practice areas will open on Saturday, May 23 on a first come, first served basis. Priority will be given to those with scheduled tee times.
- Tee times at Sunset will be for 9-holes only.
- Tee times are be available from 6:00 am - 6 pm weather permitting. Tee times scheduled on or after 3:30pm are for 9-hole rounds only.
- Pro shops at each course open Saturday, May 23. There is a limit of 10 people allowed in the pro shop at a time. If there are 10 people in the building already, please wait outside until others exit.
- Please leave one parking space between cars when parking.
- Golfers should not gather around the 1st tee. The clubhouse staff will call you when it is time for you to tee off.
- Please wear a face covering in the parking lot, in the pro shop, near the clubhouse and anywhere there is a chance that six feet of distance from others cannot be maintained.
- All bunker rakes will be removed from the course. Please do not touch flag stick.
- No leagues, association play or tournaments will be allowed at this time.
- Temporary toilets will be disinfected and treated with extreme precaution in regard to cleanliness.
- Please follow the 6' physical distancing requirements at all times.
Golf carts are available to rent with the following requirements:
- Only single-rider carts will be available unless all riders are from the same household.
- Carts will not be allowed in the parking lot.
- Carts will be sanitized after each round; sanitation may take up to 15 minutes.
- Due to the limited number of carts, there may not be a cart available at your tee time.
- Carts should be returned to the staging area. Once there, please throw all trash in the trash receptacle at the end of your round.
- All carts must be returned no later than 7:30 p.m.
Food & Beverage
- Outside dining is now available at 50% capacity.
- Alcohol must be purchased and consumed on the premises; no outside alcohol is permitted.
Boulder County Health Public Health Notice: https://www.bouldercounty.org/families/disease/covid-19/#official-guidance