City of Longmont Golf Courses
If you feel sick, please do not come to the course!
Boulder County Health Public Health Notice:
Except where a local order requires closure, golf courses may remain open subject to the following restrictions: Golf courses can remain open for outdoor activities; however, Social Distancing Requirements must be strictly followed. At all times, individuals must maintain at least a six-foot distance from non-household members; this may require alterations to facilities and tee times to maintain better distancing. Only household members may share a golf cart or be a caddy for a golfer. Sharing golf carts with non-household members is prohibited. Golfers are strongly encouraged to not touch any equipment that is not their own (e.g. tees, flags, bags, balls, pull carts, carts). Maintenance of golf facilities is permitted. Any other golf course activity/function that cannot be performed in compliance with Social Distancing Requirements as defined in the State Stay at Home Order is prohibited. Boulder County Public Health strongly recommends that golf courses comply with the following, additional restrictions to ensure the health and safety of the public during the COVID-19 Pandemic:
- Transactions may be made online or in person.
- The driving range is open and marked to ensure social distancing.
- Riding carts and pull carts are available for rent. Only players in the same household can share a cart.
- Tee time intervals have been spaced out to 10 minutes.
- Course Rangers will monitor golfers on the course to ensure social distancing and assisting with any player needs.
- All ball-gathering devices are removed from the practice areas.
- Rakes, drinking water, golf ball washers, and water buckets are removed from the course.
- On-course bathrooms are disinfected and treated with extreme precaution concerning cleanliness.
- The cups are modified to allow players to hole their ball but eliminate the need to touch the flagstick or cup when retrieving the ball.
- All bunker rakes have been removed from the course. Please do not touch flagsticks.
- Tee times at Sunset will be for 9-holes only. Please call the course at 303-651-8466 to request play for 18-holes.
- Please follow the 6’ social distancing requirements at all times.
- Masks must be worn in the clubhouse at all times and on the course when 6’ social distancing cannot be maintained.
Thank you for help in keeping the City of Longmont Golf Courses fun for everyone!